We are committed to safe social-dancing!
We’re committed to taking necessary precautions, as well as remaining centered and calm as everything gets sorted out locally and nationally. Our faculty is working hard as always to continuously provide a great experience for all our students and families.
How are we safely conducting classes?
- Classes sizes have been reduced to ensure all safety guidelines including social distancing.
- To facilitate this, all studio floors and ballet barres have been taped with a 2m separation box between participants. Each student will be assigned a spot and must stay within that area except for brief exchanges
- Parents/Guests are NOT allowed to enter the building.
- Students will be screened upon entry. Dancers should not attend classes if they are showing any symptoms.
- Special hand-sanitization centers have been set up throughout the facility
- All studios, floors, and equipment will be sanitized using a special disinfectant and enviro fogger between all classes. The disinfectanct and fogging system is safe and effective to use for children