Our first week of dance classes begins Monday September 12- Sunday September 18th
Please see below for some important reminders and studio guidelines:
- All students must be dressed in appropriate dancewear that is outlined in the Dress Code 2016-2017 handout. Dress Code Handout
- NO STREET SHOES & JEANS, NO SKIRTS OR DRESSES
- All students must have their hair pulled back away off of face at all classes i.e. Ponytail, bun, burettes or headbands.
- Students or parents may not enter dance studios. Please obtain permission from the front desk before entering.
- Preschool students are encouraged to bring juice boxes. All students may bring plastic water bottles for break time. NO POP!
- DO NOT BRING FOOD OR SNACKS INTO THE STUDIOS!!! NO GLASS JARS PLEASE.
- All students who carry cell phones must be turned off during dance class.
- All dances classes are closed to visitors (friends & family). We will have a holiday presentation day for families in December and a Recital in June.
- Parents are asked to wait for students outside studios, until class is dismissed.
- No gum allowed in studios and or during class time.
- Photos and Videos are not allowed to be taken during any class time.